Myha’la Herrold is a British Actress. The young beauty is famous for her role plays like Harper Stern in the British television drama and Broadway production of “The Book of Mormon”.
Myha’la Herrold – Early life & Biography
Myha’la was born on April 6, 1996. She grows up in San Jose, California. She completed her schooling at Archbishop Mitty High School in San Jose in 2014. Myha’la went to Carnegie Mellon University and completed her degree in Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting/Music Theatre. Myha’la is 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighed 52kgs or 114lbs. She has beautiful brown eyes and brown hair. Her zodiac sign is Aries. At the early age of six, she starts performing in community theatre and she was a member of Archbishop Mitty’s performing arts department and the Children’s Musical Theatre San Jose.
Herrold is the only child of her mother, Susan Herrold, who works as a cosmetologist. She runs Water Rituals named salon since 1981 till now. There is no information present about her father. She is very attached to her mother. They share a good mother and daughter bonding.
Myha’la Herrold Boyfriend & Relationship
Herrold is in a relationship with a professional footballer player, Armando Rivera. He played at the College of the Desert (COD) in Palm Desert, California. Armando is also a member of the American Division-Mountain Conference in the Southern California Football Association (SCFA).
Myha’la Herrold Profession & Career
- Myha’la Herrold is active from childhood, she is interested in performing at an early age.
- During her time in college, she started working on herself and her confidence level, she joined theatre and do hard work. She did many fantastic roles.
- Herrold’s debuted in 2017 from Broadway show, the popular musical comedy ‘The Book of Mormon’ in which she got the character role of Nabulungi during a national tour. She acted in theatre plays like Love Labors won, Once on This island, Polkadots The Cool Kids Musical, Aida, The Drowsy Chaperone, The Jimmy Awards, and An evening with Maltby and Shire.
Myha’la Herrold Debut in Films and Television
- Myha’la’s debut film was ‘Rehabilitation of the Hill’ in 2018. Further in 2019, she appeared in the Indie Romantic drama film ‘Premature’ in which she played the role of Dymond. Following the same year, she acted in the short film ‘The Tattooed Heart’ as Lulu.
- For her television debuted she was seen in an episode of the American anthology series ‘Modern Love’ as Tami.
- Myha’la’s spotting year was 2020 when she appeared in the British television drama series ‘Industry’ in which she played the role of Harper Stern.
- For this role, she auditioned for HBO’s industry. She sent her self-tape for the upcoming tv show. In no time she received a call for the selection of role and meet executive producer, Lena Dunham of the show. After discussing the show, she flew to London for a Screen test. And successfully play the role by which she also relates herself because it’s a Bi-racial character to play.
- In 2021, Myha’la performed in the film “Plan B”.
View this post on Instagram
Some Interesting facts about Myha’la Herrold:
- She is fond of inking her body, Myha’la inked many tattoos on her body. Her tattoos have secretive meaning.
- She posts various kinds of pictures of herself in which she creates positivity. she displays unshaved underarms, tattoos, and imperfect bodies to create awareness and confidence.
Also Read About : Cameron Boyce
Myha’la Herrold Short Wiki :
|Stage Name||Myha’la Herrold|
|Real Name||Myha’la Herrold|
|Birthdate||April 6, 1996|
|Age||25 years (As in 2021)|
Education & Qualification
Archbishop Mitty High School
Carnegie Mellon University