Cameron Boyce is an American actor and dancer. He was famous for playing a role like Carlos in the three Descendants television films and As Luke Ross on the Disney Channel series “Jessie”. But the young talented and enthusiastic actor died in his sleep after suffering a seizure on 6 July 2019. Recently, his good friend Sofia Carson announced her collaboration with The Cameron Boyce Foundation (TCBF) for her clothing line on his birthday.
Cameron Boyce Early Life And Biography
Cameron Boyce talented boy was born on May 28, 1999, in Los Angeles, California. He was born to a father named Victor Boyce and a mother named Libby Boyce. His parents are of different ethnicity, his father an African-American and a Jewish mother. His younger sister’s name is Maya Boyce. Apart from acting, he was fond of dancing. Cameron learned different styles of dance like hip-hop, modern, jazz, tap, and ballet. And his favorite form of dance, breakdance. He with four friends formed a dance crew, named “X Mob”. His Zodiac sign is Gemini, and he holds the nationality of America. He has a height of 5 feet 6 inches and has weighed 61 kgs. His eye color was dark brown and his hair color is brown.
Cameron Boyce Debut As Actress And Career Timeline
- Boyce started his career as a child artist. At the age of 7, he starts modelling; his first modeling assignment was in the Disney Store catalogue. Further, Boyce appeared in more than 20 commercials and numerous print advertisements. He debuted on tv with the series “ That Green Gentlemen” in 2008. In the same year, he appeared in General Hospital: Night Shift as a role named Michael, horror film Mirrors, and mystery-thriller film Eagle Eye.
- In 2010 he starred in the comedy film Grown Ups as Keith and the same year Cameron shows his dancing skills in the web series The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers.
- Boyce In 2011 he makes his presence in a guest appearance in the comedy series “Good luck Charlie’ on Disney Channel. He starred in other projects like Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer (2011), Shake it up (2011), Jessie (2011),
- In 2015, he got the main lead of Disney Channel’s Descendants, as Charlos and this role gave him huge fame and name. Later, he has done a voice-over for the animated series Descendants: Wicked World and in the sequels Descendants 2 and Descendants 3.
- In 2018, he was cast in the ABC comedy television pilot Steps and indie film Runt.
- He has joined the cast of HBO’s Mrs. Fletcher as in the role of Zach.
What is Reason of Cameron Boyce death?
Cameron Boyce died because of epilepsy in his sleep suffering from a seizure at his home in Los Angeles. His family clear the cause and confirm that he had an ongoing medical condition.
Sofia Carson And The Cameron Boyce Foundation Collaboration Announcement
Sofia is a close friend of Cameron, on his birthday he revealed that she was collaborating with The Cameron Boyce Foundation. She captioned it on her Instagram account .
She said that all profits from the campaign will be used to support TCBF to end gun violence and cure epilepsy.
View this post on Instagram
Cameron Boyce Wikipedia
|Full Name||Cameron Mica Boyce|
|Famous As||Cameron Boyce|
|Occupation/Profession||Actress and Voice Artist|
|Date of Birth||May 28, 1999|
|Age (as in 2019 at the time of death)||20 Years|
|Birth City||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Date of Death||6 July 2019|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||167 cm / 5 feet 6 inch|
|Weight||55 kg (in pounds- 121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||Chest: 42 Inches, Waist: 34 Inches, Biceps: 12 Inches|
Wife, Girlfriends, Affairs and More
Also Read About : Alicia Sky Kunerth