Maria Sobocinska is a polish actress. She works in films, theatre, and tv series. She was interested in acting from her childhood. As her family was also working for many years in this entrainment industry. Maria got fame from her roles played in Polish films All for My Mother (2019) and Pan T. (2019), and the Netflix series Sexify (2021).
Career (Films, Television, Theatre, and OTT):
At the academy in 2015, she gave her first theater performance in the play ‘Wujaszek Wania.’
She started her acting debut in the polish film Wolyn as ‘Helena Glowacka-Huk’ directed by Wojciech Smarzowski (2016).
Then she then played character roles in the Polish films Clergy (2018) and Love is Everything (2018). She also worked in short films and acted in the Polish shorts Ksiadz (2017), Zacisze (2017), and Recharge (2019).
Maria’s played the lead role of ‘Agnes’ in her breakthrough polish film ‘All for My Mother’ in 2019.
She then worked in main roles in the Polish films Pan T. (2019), Alzur’s Legacy (2019), and W2 (2021).
She acted in some television series also like the Polish series ‘Komisarz Alex’ in the role of ‘Milla Grodecka in 2018.’ And continue with other roles in Stulecie Winnych (2019), The Pleasure Principle (2019), and The Trap (2019).
Her fandom Netflix show was ‘Sexify’ as the main role of ‘Paulina’ in 2021.
In February 2018, At the Potem-o-tem Theater in Warsaw, she played Hela in the play “Gluten Sex” by Marcin Zbyszyński, and in November 2018 at the Ateneum Theater she performed in the fantazji Polskiej and Wszechmocni w Sieci at Teatr Kamienica
Maria Sobocinska’s Family :
Maria’s family are professionally belonging to her industry. Her father named Piotr Sobociński, is a Polish cinematographer. Her mother, Hanna Mikuć, is a Polish actress. Maria has two brothers cinematographers: Piotr and Michał Sobociński.
She is granddaughter of cinematographer Witold Sobociński and her maternal grandparents are actors Wanda Chwiałkowska and Bohdan Mikuci.
Maria Sobocinska Favorites and likes :
- Film(s): Marriage Story (2019), Memories of Summer (2016), Pieces of a Woman (2020)
- Writer: Jerzy Pilch
- Book(s): Trociny by Krzysztof Varga and My First Suicide by Jerzy Pilch,
- Musician: Buddy Guy
- Singer: B.B. King
- Music Genre(s): Jazz, Blues
- Band: Alabama Shakes
- Albums: Alabama Shakes Boys & Girls
- She is knowing and fluent in three languages Polish, English, and French.
- In her spare time, she likes to click pictures and post on her Instagram account page.
- Maria Sobocinska also likes reading.
- Maria is good at horseback riding, swimming, dancing, singing, skiing, and fencing.
Biography of Maria Sobocinska :
|Full name||Maria Sobocinska|
|Birthdate||February 24, 1994|
|Height||5 feet 6 inch|
|Education||Graduate from Acting Department of the Theater Academy in Warsaw|
|Profession||Theater, film, serial, and dubbing actress.|
Also Read About : Juan Joya Borja
Awards/ Nominations :
Maria received an award for her roles in the performances “Pibloktoq. Piosenki Maria Peszek “and” Pelican. Fun with fire “at the 35th Festival of Theater Schools in Łódź in 2017.
- 2021: EVERYTHING FOR MY MOTHER
- Orzeł (Polish Film Award) Nomination in the category of “Best supporting female Role”
- 2020: PAN T.
- Orzeł (Polish Film Award) Nomination in the category of “Best female lead Role”