Grant Cardone is a famous American motivational speaker, sales coach, real estate investor, and author. He is famous for his 10x rule book written by him and the 10x Growth conference that is regarded as the largest entrepreneur conference.
Grant Cardone Biography
Grant Cardone was born in Lake Charles, Louisiana, the United States on March 21, 1958. He studied at LaGrange High School. He completed his graduation in 1983 at McNeese State University, in accounting. Grant then perused and attained a master’s degree in sales from Cardone University. He holds the nationality of American and from White Caucasian ethnicity.
Grant has 6 feet or 1.85 meters tall and has weighed 90kgs or 198lbs. He has Greyish-white hair. He has Hazel color eyes. Grant wears shoe size 11.
Family (parents and siblings)
Grant was born to parents named Curtis Cardone Sr. and Concetta Cardone. At the age of ten, he lost his father due to a heart attack.
He has two brothers and two sisters; Grant has a twin brother named Gary Cardone and another brother died at the of 25.
Her sisters’ names are Pam Scott and Diane Cardone.
Marriage and children
Grant is married to his wife Elena Lyons, who is an American actress and model in 2004. The couple blessed with two daughters in their life named Sabrina Cardone and Scarlett Cardone.
Grant Cardone Wiki
|Full Real Name||Grant Cardone|
Real Estate Investor
|Birthdate||March 21, 1958.|
|Age (As of 2021)||Sixty (63) Years|
|Birthplace||Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aries|
|Current Residence||Miami Beach, Florida, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||6′ 0″ / 185 cm /1.85 m.|
|Weight||90 Kg /198 lbs.|
|Biceps Size||15.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-34-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||11|
|Parents||Father: Curtis Cardone.|
Mother: Concetta Cardone.
|Siblings||four Siblings including Gary Cardone.|
|Grant Cardone Wife & Relationship|
|Children (s)||1. Scarlett Cardone.|
2. Sabrina Cardone.
|School , College And Education|
|School||LaGrange High School.|
|College/University||McNeese State University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Matt Damon.|
Actress: Angelina Jolie.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Listening to music, Playing Football, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Dishes||Italian Food|
|Grant Cardone Net worth|
|Net Worth||Approx. $350 million US dollars (As of 2018).|
Grant Cardone Career , Education
- Grant started his career after completing graduation, he went for several jobs but soon he was fired out because of drug addiction. After he decided to get rid of this addiction and went to rehabilitation for few months.
- Then at the age of 25, he again starts his career as a salesperson.
- At the age of 29, he moved sales to automobiles and launched his first company that is a consulting company for automobiles.
- He grew up gradually with time and start giving consulting sessions on a paid basis. For few hours to speak Grants earns a very good amount.
- For his sessions, he travels place to place, country to country.
- He launched his Grant Cardone Enterprises, in 1989. Which provides individuals, salespeople, businesses, and executives tools to improve and maximize their opportunities.
- In 1990, He opened Grant Cardone Sales Training University, in which he provides courses and training related to sales, negotiation, closing, money, finances, and motivation.
- Then, he entered in real estate business and became the founder of Grant Cardone capital in Miami’s Fort Lauderdale Area. That deals in investing in multi-family real estate across California, Arizona, Texas, North Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, and Florida. He owns a real estate portfolio of around $350 million as of 2021.
- Grant also likes to write, from 2000 he started to write books. He is the author of several books. His book named 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure,’ which became the New York Times best-seller, he wrote and published in 2011. Her 2016 edition ‘The Millionaire Booklet: How to Get Super Rich’ (2016) also became a best seller book.
Books Written by Grant Cardone
- Control Without Confrontation: Automotive Sales Program’ (2000), Maximizing Every Opportunity: Automotive Sales Program (2005), Selling: The Secret to Success (2008), Sell To Survive, and If You’re Not First, You’re Last, If You’re Not First, You’re Last (2010), Sell Or Be Sold: How to Get Your Way in Business and Life (2011), Closer’s Survival Guide (2011),
- Secrets of Selling (2014), The Millionaire (2016)
- If You’re Not First, You’re Last LIB/e; sales and business strategies to dominate your market (2021) Be Obsessed or Be Average LIB/e (2021) etc.
- Grant Cardone also works on television, he has done reality shows ‘Turnaround King’ in collaboration with the National Geographic channel and ‘Undercover Billionaire, aired on Disney Channel.
- He is also the owner of Grant Cardone Tv, where he hosts almost 18 shows.
What is the Net worth of Grant Cardone ?
Grant earns from various businesses and invests in also various businesses his estimated net worth of approximately $300 million.
Also Read About : Nikhil Kamath