A piece of good news for all the candidates who waiting for the Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 is here. The official board has issued the notification on the website. For a very long time, a very huge number of candidates preparing for the post. Now, the board provides an opportunity for everyone. Any candidate who interested in it can apply for the vacancy. We know that the number of candidates is large but the number of vacancies also huge. The official board has finally released the notification for all the candidates who waiting for it. So, candidates just need to visit the website of the board to submit the application.
The official date when the board issued the notification is 5th April 2021. All the candidates who interested in the constable post can submit their applications. Also, candidates who living anywhere in India can fill the application form and apply for the Punjab Police Recruitment 2021. The only criteria that candidates need to show is Indian Citizenship. The post of Head Constable and Sub Inspector (Male and Female) is also issued by the board and candidates whose age not more than 28 can apply for the posts. On the other hand, the relaxation will be also applicable for the candidates who belong to reserved categories.
How To Submit The Application Form Of Punjab Police Recruitment 2021
Now, the steps that help you to know more to submit your application for the constable post are given below.
- Go to the official portal of the board which is www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
- When you land on the homepage then search the notification in the notification section.
- After you click on the link where you read “Punjab Police Recruitment 2021” then you will redirect to the new page.
- Fill in your personal details and submit the form.
- The pieces of information that you need to fill in the form are personal information, academic details and attach a passport size photograph, and scan a copy of the candidate’s signature.
- Pay the examination fee and take the printout of the page for future reference.
If we talk about the pay scale of the constable post then it is Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/-. The male candidate will have to appear in the 1600 meters race to get the vacancy. On the other hand, the female candidates need to pass the 600 meters race. The height of the male candidates will be 5 feet 7 inches while the female candidates will need a height of 5 feet 2 inches. The Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 has finally invited all the candidates who interested in the post. The pay scale for the Sub Inspector post will be Rs.10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-. Now, you will get all the information here without any hesitation. So, stay connected with us and keep your identity up to date.