Paul Bernon and Bethenny Frankel are making headlines recently by showing engagement rings at Miami beach. Paul Bernon is a well-known film producer and real estate developer. In the year 2014, one of his production movies awarded by Peabody award for “Best Kept Secret”.
Paul Bernon Early life & Biography
Paul Bernon was born on 24 November 1977, in Massachusetts, USA. After completing high school, he went to Boston University for graduation. He received his degree in film and television in 2000. During college, he worked at WTBU, a part-15 radio station that was run by university students. Subsequently, he earned a master’s degree in real estate from New York University in 2002. He has a height of 6 feet 2 inches. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Presently, he lives in Greater Boston Area.
What is Paul Bernon’s Ex-wife Name?
There little much information about his previous marriage but his previous wife’s name is Ashley Bernon and took divorced in 2017. They together have two children; a son, Tucker, and a daughter, Skylar. Both the children appeared in Paul’s production movies; Tucker in the 2015 film “Results” and Skylar in “The Intervention”.
Recently Paul Bernon gathered attention for his relationship with American Tv personality Bethenny Frankel. Bethenny was seen showing off her 1 million dollars engagement ring at a beach in Miami.
According to fox business reports the ring is about 8 to 10 carats.
Bethenny Frankel is divorced former husband Jason Hoppy in July 2016. He was a sales executive, and they spend together a long period from March 2010 to July 2016. They have a daughter Bryn, born in the year 2010.
Paul Bernon Career Timeline
- After attaining a degree in real estate, Bernon became head of a property management company ‘Rubicon Real Estate’, in Newton, Massachusetts. Later he co-establish a film finance and production company ‘Burn Later Productions’ with Sam Slater in Los Angles, California that invests money in independent movies. His first project as a producer in the entertainment industry was a short film ’12 floors up’ in 2010; Bernon wrote it also.
- In 2012 he produced the film ‘An Oversimplification of Her Beauty.
- Furthermore, he predominately continues in the entertainment industry and produces many projects.
View this post on Instagram
- In 2013 he produced the romance drama ‘Drinking Buddies’. He has an executive producer of the documentary, ‘Best Kept Secret’ (2013), for which he received the Peabody Award.
- Paul in further years served as executive producer in films are ‘Cold Turkey’ (2013), ‘Small Crimes’ (2017), ‘Its a Hit!’ (2017), ‘When Jeff Tried to Save the World’ (2017), ‘Hearts Beat Loud’ (2018), ‘Support the Girls ‘(2018), and ‘Dude’ (2018).
- He produced films, ‘Yosemite’, ‘Tenured,’ ‘Results’ and ‘Memoria in the year 2015. In 2018 he produced the film “ A Kid like Jake”.
- He produced a comedy drama in 2016, “ The Intervention”.
- His future work is an upcoming film of comedian Iliza Shlesinger’s next project.
Facts About Paul Bernon :
He was one of the board of directors of MassHousing, an independent public authority between 2011 to 2013.
Paul has been a supporter of the American Democratic Party and he co-founded the Creative Council at Emily’s List in 2015 who promotes pro-choice Democratic female candidates during the time of elections, and presently he is a member of its board of directors.
He was also director of the board of The Alliance for Business Leadership from January 2015 to January 2018.
What is Paul Bernon’s Net worth?
Paul is from a wealthy family; his father is Alan J. Bernon was the owner of Garelick Farms and the manufacturer of dairy products.
He has a well-developed production house and real estate business as well; he earns an estimated $10 to $20 Million approx.
View this post on Instagram
Also Read About : Fred Hechinger
Paul Bernon Short Life Sketch
|Birthdate||July 29, 1977|
|Girlfriend/Dating||Bethenny Frankel (2018-Present)|
|Height||6 Feet 2 Inches (188 cm)|
|Social Media||Twitter : @pbernon|
Instagram : @pbernon
Real estate executive
|Net Worth||$10 to $20 million|