Adam Hugill is an actor, who recognised for his performance in tv-series Pennyworth(2019), The Watch (2020), British war film 1917 (2019), and World on Fire (2019).
Adam Hugill Early Life & Biography?
Hugill was born on dated 22 July 1997 (age 24 years; as of 2021) in Yorkshire, England. He got motivated and inspired at the age of 12 while attended a summer acting course with his sister. Thereafter, his acting talent was marked by his schoolteacher, who encouraged him to pursue acting and helped him to apply to the drama school of London. In an interview, he comments about his teacher and states that; during his teen life he took me to watch theatre and the Royal Shakespeare Company and showed me movies.
School & Education of Adam Hugill ?
Adam pursue and completed his Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Professional Acting at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art in the duration from 2015 to 2018.
Adam Hugill’s elder sister’s name is Jessica Hugill.
How Tall is Adam Hugill ?
Adam has a height of 6 feet. He has ash brown color hair and grey color eyes.
Adam Hugill Career TV Series And Movies
- Adam Hugills begins his career with the short film “Angel” in 2018.
- In 2019 he was seen in theatrical production ‘Standing at the Sky’s Edge’ as in the role of Jimmy at Crucible Theatre in Sheffield, England.
- The play won the title of Best Musical Production at UK Theatre Awards (2019).
- In the same year 2019, he debuts in American television with a drama named ‘Pennyworth’ in which he played the character role of Jack ( a junior detective). Adam also gave an appearance in the critically acclaimed British war drama series ‘World on Fire’ as Vic.
- In 2019, he got his breakthrough from the British film “1917” in which he played the role of Private Atkins. The film earns an Oscar nomination.
- In 2020 he acted in the film ‘How to Stop a Recurring Dream’, British horror film ‘The Banishing’.
- Adam rose the acting bar in his next series ‘The Watch’, he played the lead role of Constable Carrot Ironfoundersson.
Awards Won by Adam Hugill
In 2019, in a Musical at The Stage Debut Awards he won Best Actor award for ‘Standing at the Sky’s Edge’.
Interesting Facts About Adam Hugill
- In his free time, he enjoys spending time in nature and doing things like hiking and exploring.
- Likes to travel and explore different places (South Africa and Italy).
- Adam likes to spend time with family.
- Once Adam shares how he makes himself motivated he told Backstage, “… a film that constantly inspires me is a French-Belgian film called “Rust and Bone” to keep searching for the truth in human emotion, Marion Cotillard and Matthias Schoenaerts go toe-to-toe in this amazingly made film about loss and love.”
- Adam is a Tea Lover.
- He is a skilled rugby player and at the age of 17, he went to Cape Town, South Africa for a Rugby tour.
Also Read About : Shanna Moakler
Adam Hugill Instagram
View this post on Instagram